Screw Press Forging Machine Process and Type Introduction2020-04-11 14:35:21
Screw press is a kind of forging machine that can transform the rotating energy of flywheel into the work of the up and down movement of mould. Its earliest structure originated from the ancient printing machine. Because the rotating energy can bring great energy, but the rotating energy of the flywheel must pass through the screw device (screw rod and nut) to transfer the force to the die. Affected by the force and reaction force, the fuselage, screw, nut and other force sensitive parts are also affected by the closing force. Therefore, the screw press is particularly suitable for the machine with large energy forming, but the force is limited .
Advantages of screw press forging machine
- The noise is relatively small when striking. The electric screw press is generally used in the situation of large deformation and one-time forming, and will not produce instant impact force when forging, so the noise is very small, so it is an environmental protection product.
- It is suitable for forging aluminum alloy and other materials because of its moderate strike speed and easy forming of metal with poor plasticity.
- Wide forging range, suitable for die forging, upsetting, precision pressing, correction, trimming, bending and other forming processes. Because the stroke of slide block is not fixed, and the ejector is set, screw press forging machine is suitable for forging without flash and upsetting of long rod forgings, and also for extrusion and trimming processes.
- High security. Due to the moderate speed and convenient operation, the safety of workers is high.
- It is easy to realize forging automatic production line. In the forging process of electric screw press, it is not easy to have abnormal conditions such as die jumping, and the process is relatively stable, so it is easy to realize automation.
Disadvantages of screw press forging machine
Comparison between forging hammer and screw press forging machine
|630 ton electric screw forging press||80||6300||20|
|25kj CNC closed die forging hammer||25||10000||60|
|80KJ CNC closed die forging hammer||80||31500||60|
(h2)How many types of screw press forging machine?
Hydraulic screw press
Clutch screw press
Electric screw press
Anyang Electric screw press advantages
- Improve the structure of the fuselage, improve the anti overload capacity of the fuselage, expand the use range of the electric screw press, and improve the reliability of the press.
- The long slider and long guide rail are used for guiding, which has high guiding accuracy and greatly improved anti eccentric load capacity.
- Anyang Forging Press designs turn-key automatic production line for customers according to their forging requirements.
- If you are interested in our electric screw press, please feel free to contact us at any time!
If you are interested in our electric screw press, please feel free to contact us at any time!