How to operate the hydraulic hammer forging machine safely?2020-06-18 15:56:08
In order to allow our forging users to correctly use the hydraulic forging hammer machine produced by Anyang Forging Press, the following precautions are specially formulated for your reference (not limited to these). I hope you can follow the regulations to make your equipment run better and operate the forging hammer safer.
- The worker must have a post-operation certificate before operating the forging hammer.
- During the shift, firstly check the tightening of the connecting bolts, pipe joint nuts and wedge irons. If there is any looseness, tighten them in time. Then start each motor one by one to check the unloading status of the oil pump.
- Check the pointer of the pressure gauge. During normal operation of forging hammer machine, the air pressure of the master cylinder should be kept at about 2MPa, and the pressure of the accumulator should be kept at about 10MPa. If any abnormality is found, it should be dealt with in time and used only after it is normal.
4. Check the oil mark of the hydraulic oil tank and find that the oil is lower than the upper oil mark, add the same type of hydraulic oil (NH68 or HM68 anti-wear hydraulic oil) through the oil filter, and add it to the middle of the upper oil mark. It is strictly prohibited Substitute other grades of engine oil or mix into the hydraulic oil tank.
Before the upper and lower anvils are installed, the ram of forging hammer machine should be lifted or fixed at a position at least greater than the height of the upper anvil plus the lower anvil to avoid damage to the piston of hammer forging machine. It is forbidden to form a blow at this time.
6. It is not allowed to hit the die wedge iron with a large ram.
- Before work, check whether the four stop valves on the multi-way valve are closed and whether the stop valve of large gas cylinder is open.
- When striking, it is forbidden to swing the forging hammer ram and try not to slide the hammer machine to avoid unnecessary hydraulic oil temperature rise.
- Observe the pressure gauge at any time during operation. If the gauge pin fluctuates greatly, stop the hammer to check whether there is leakage in the accumulator and master cylinder.
- Observe the oil temperature gauge frequently. When the oil temperature rises too fast, the cause must be found out and eliminated in time. Generally, when the oil temperature is higher than 35 ℃, the cooling system shall be opened for circulating cooling; when the oil temperature reaches 55 ℃, the hammer shall be shut down and stopped, and forced operation is prohibited. If the oil temperature is lower than 35 ℃, stop cooling. When starting the cooling pump, first open the valves on the cooling system pipes.
- If you need to stop the hammer forging machine immediately in case of special circumstances during the working process, you can press the "emergency stop" button.
- During operation of the hydraulic hammer forging machine, observe the operation of the accumulator through the unloading indicator light at any time.
- In case of emergency stop of the hammer, the handle must be placed in the middle position soon after emergency lifting to avoid hitting the top.
- In the process of work, if you need to stop immediately in case of special circumstances, you can press the "emergency stop" button.
- Observe the work of the accumulator through the unloading indicator at any time during operation.
- When stopping the forging hammer during emergency stop, please note that the handle must be placed in the neutral position soon after the handle is lifted to avoid hitting the top.
- Under normal forging hammer recovery, when the hammer ram is approaching the top, the handle should be placed in the middle position in time to avoid too high return stroke and excessive heating of the oil.
- In order to keep the hydraulic oil clean, circulate the oil filter at least once a month (4 hours at a time). When disassembling and assembling the oil filter hose, it must be cleaned to prevent dirt from mixing into the oil.
- After the parts on the electro-hydraulic hammer forging machine have been adjusted, it is not allowed to be arbitrarily adjusted without permission.
- Keep the guide rail is lubricated.
- When downtime, the squad leader must make a work record for the hammer forging machine and clean it.
- Frequently inspect the working conditions of the welding and screw connections of the system. If a leak is found, it must be dealt with in a timely manner. If the leak cannot be dealt with, it should be stopped.
- If the cooling pump and the main pump are damaged during the work, the relevant valves should be closed in time to reduce leakage
- Under normal working conditions, it is strictly forbidden to raise the hammer ram too high to avoid causing the main piston seal to bite or the piston hit the top.
Hydraulic Forging Hammer Machine for Sale
Anyang Forging Press is the biggest forging machine manufacturer in China, since 1956. We can manufacturer both close die and open die hammer forging machine, the max. tonnage can up to 18ton. Our CNC hydraulic drop forging hammer is popular for the forging customers all over t he world, PLC controlled, high forging precision, easy operation, automatic forging line is available.
With decades of experiences in forging machine industry, we have the ability to provide our customer forging machine design, manufacture, installation, training, maintenance, repair and any other services you need. Once you order our forging machine, we will provide you the most professional training of our hammer operation to guarantee the safety when you operate the hammer forging machine. So you if you want to buy a safety, please contact us, we are waiting to help help you!